Report a Claim
Below is a list of claims phone numbers for our insurance carriers, please follow the link below:
After a property loss, you are required to:
- Minimize the loss as much as possible
- Protect and/or prevent further damage to the property.
- Make a list of damaged/missing property with item description, purchase date and the current replacement cost.
- For a theft loss, a police report must be made.
After an auto loss, you are required to:
- Move out of the way of traffic and turn on your hazard warning lights.
- Call the police, even in a minor accident. If someone is injured, request medical assistance. If a fire is involved, request fire department aid.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone other than the police or your own company representative.
- Exchange necessary information with the other driver(s). Be sure to write down the name of the vehicle's owner as well as the driver's name, address, phone number, license plate number and insurance information. Also write down contact information for any witnessses.
- Report the accident to the company as soon as possible.